To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dover, NH
- David Smith
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Equipment Operator - 3rd shift
Icon Information Consultants • Dover, NH
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
3rd shift = 11 PM to 7 AM
Programs, operates, and maintains one or more types of production equipment to include printers, pre- and post- processing equipment and finishing equipment . Accountable for adhering to strict quality standards. Ensures production quotas are met. Performs audit controls, reviewing output for thoroughness and accuracy and maintains records of work performed.
Incumbents will be responsible for either all of the following duties or a majority of the duties, depending on the degree of complexity, scope and/or impact of projects or assignments.
1. Gathers information for routine output requests for print or finishing.
2. Meets production quotas and maintains delivery standards.
3. Documents and assists in resolving routine equipment and/or production problems of limited scope and complexity.
4. Maintains records of work performed; records and reports results.
5. Reviews output for thoroughness and accuracy; checks supplies for quality; performs audit procedures.
6. Follows established standards and procedures.
7. May contribute to job scheduling.
8. Makes recommendations for process improvement and expense reductions.
9. Responsible for set up of complex, high speed print and finish equipment.
Manufacturing industry experience
Prior experience within a printing / production environment and experience operating/monitoring equipment within those environments is very beneficial and preferred. These key roles will be inserting print materials for mailings, must have the ability to lift boxes and standing on their feet for long periods of time.
1. Able to lift 50lbs
2. Good attention to detail
3. Basic knowledge of quality control concepts.
4. Basic knowledge of production equipment including print or finishing equipment.
5. Basic oral and written communication skills.
6. Manufacturing industry background is a PLUS