Sales Executive Training Provided
The Customer Service Sales Representative at Zerin Business Consulting serves as the primary business contact for our clients. They are expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality sales. This job involves one to one sales based interaction with customers. We measure growth and success by an individual's performance. We promote based upon merit. Compensation is also based upon individual performance. In addition, they should build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- Customer Service Sales Representativ is responsible for all client communication.
- Customer Service Sales Representative ensures quality, standards and client expectations are met in each sales interaction.
- Customer Service Sales Representative is aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth, new business, and potential sales.
- Customer Service Sales Representative has an understanding of company capabilities and service and effectively communicates all offerings to the customers.
- Sales Executive has advancement Opportunities
Zerin Business Consulting provides all team members access to cutting edge telemedicine (virtual care video access to doctors 24/7) and prescription drug benefits. Other Benefits- Health Coverage: Virtual Care (24hr. access to doctors via video) and prescription drug benefits.
Requirements for Customer Service Sales Representative:
- Entry Level
- Motivated, goal oriented, and persistent.
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
Individual's with the following experience may apply:
- Customer Service
- Retail Sales
CareerBuilder Estimated Salary
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.