To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
- John Reid
- Phone: 720.307.4990
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Emerge Professional • Chicago, IL
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is one of the strongest technology companies in Chicago, and are changing the game for healthcare! They are looking for someone with 1-2 years of experience in an administrative capacity to support their growing employee base. This person will work as part of a team and ensure all documentation and appointments for licensed insurance agents are in place. The position is fast paced and requires a strong attention to detail. If you are looking for a foot in the door to one of Chicago's best companies to work for...apply here!
- Perform routine data entry and other office support in a timely manner
- Monitor status of licensing appointments, enter status information into internal database and conduct audits of statuses
- Submit agent licensing appointment paperwork to carriers and update internal database
- Check and process necessary agent documentation (licenses, W9 forms, banking information, etc.) and attach to agent records
- Process updated agent documentation, including, but not limited to, W9 forms, banking information, and agent agreements
- Other ad hoc projects as requested
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of software including but not limited to: Outlook, Word, Adobe Acrobat, Excel
- Detail-oriented, ensuring proper documentation of all processes and procedures
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in a team environment