To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
101 Colin Drive
Holbrook, NY 11741
- Lynn Keegan
- Phone: 631-472-5500 x7511
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Future Tech Enterprise, Inc. • Holbrook, NY
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
If you are seeking an exciting and challenging opportunity, consider a career with Future Tech Enterprise, Inc. Future Tech is a full service IT solution provider offering a variety of hardware and software products, along with networking and professional services, designed to meet all of the IT challenges that our clients face. Future Tech has been selected by Varbusiness magazine as the #1 solution provider in the nation.
Future Tech has an immediate opening for an Account Executive, who will specialize in selling the HP Z Workstation product line along with HP Performance Displays concentrated on large OEM corporate enterprise level and public sector clients. The Account Executive - HP workstation specialist, to work independently and as an overly to our entire sales team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with customers to gain an understanding of their business challenges, strategies and needs with the intent to help identify workstation solution, to meet those objectives.
- Proactively and aggressively uncover areas of opportunity and deals to best position HP workstations, thin client and HP Sprout Pro.
- Engage with core sales to drive workstations sales in their accounts.
- Creating and maintaining incremental revenue growth of workstation class of products and solutions.
- Take training courses and train the sales team on HP workstations and thin client products.
- Travel to customer locations to help build relationships with customers and account teams up to the C -level to present product information, solution propositions, account review and support for the ordering process.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ year’s of client inter-facing PC sales in large volume data environments. Experience must represent all phases of the sales cycle.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Candidates must have demonstrated experience in participating in and facilitating group meetings.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to lead, motivate and educate teams to produce results.
- Strong sales, presentation, negotiation and organizational skills.
Future Tech offers a competitive base salary + commission plan and a comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in joining our winning team please send your resume, with salary requirement, to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] To learn more about Future Tech Enterprise Inc. please visit our website at www.ftei.com.