To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Morristown, NJ 07960
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Public Relations & Marketing Communications Account Coordinator - Entry Level
NYSL Promotions • Morristown, NJ
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sports Fans & Athletes - Public Relations & Communications Account Coordinator - Entry Level
Brings Your Brand to Life!
WE ARE SEEKING TO FILL SEVERAL SPORTS MINDED PUBLIC RELATIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS ACCOUNT COORDINATOR POSITIONS!
LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS THAT HAVE EXPERIENCE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE, SALES, MARKETING, AND PROMOTIONS!
SPORTS MINDED MARKETING
We have recently expanded our sectors since the current and projected growth within our major clientele and it has created an increased demand for our marketing and advertising services. As a result, we are looking for several sports-minded account coordinator to learn our clients' campaigns from the ground up and following a 6 month training program, potentially advance into a more senior account management role.Our company's team is composed of individuals who are high energy and enthusiasts of the marketing and advertising industry, therefore, we want to make sure the potential team member feels right at home and is like-minded.
Our business has quickly made a big splash various sectors due to our relentless drive for success. Within a short period of time, we were perceived as a premier marketing and advertising provider in the local region. Since then, demand for our services has skyrocketed because of our determination to develop promotions that increase profitability well beyond that achieved by our competition.
Responsibilities of Public Relations and Communications Account Coordinators:
- Oversee major clients in telecommunications and entertainment through fostering growth in partnerships with new and existing customer circuits
- Train to successfully run an operation for our major sectors and create logistics for our marketing campaigns
- Conduct target market research and consistently be knowledgeable about the trends and innovations in our industry
- As an Account Coordinator you are the face of the company, and your professionalism will be utilized to highlight the strengths of the business, coordination of representation will be portrayed when with major clients or consumers
- Develop a team that is consistently contributing strategies that drive an impact in creating innovative ideas in branding
- Work directly with the Operational Manager in project coordination and team development
- Cross division interaction with composing major event coordination and networking opportunities
- College Degree is preferred in Business/ Journalism/ Communications/ Marketing
- Open to management training
- Enthusiast for Sports and Entertainment
- Entrepreneur Spirit
- High-energy and displays positive energy in team dynamic
PEOPLE WITH THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY:
advertising, marketing, sales, entry level, public relations, sports, sports marketing, management, customer service, full time, part time, hospitality, promotions, entertainment, business development, sales, marketing, other, advertising, retail, cosmetic, fashion, sports, retail, sales, Entry level sales rep, Outside sales, Entry level outside sales rep, Outside sales rep, Sales and marketing, Team player, Sales, Entry level sales and marketing, Sports-oriented, Help wanted, New grad, Full-time, Director of Sales, Director of Sales Promotions, Distribution Sales Manager, District Sales Manager, Field Representative, Field Sales Engineer, Georgia marketing, Independent Consultant, International Sales Account Manager, Internet Sales Manager, Major, Account Exec, Major Account Executive, Major Account Manager, Account Representative, Manufacturers Rep, Manufacturers Representative, Market Research, Marketing, Medical Sales, Merchandise Manager, National Account Manager, National Sales Manager, National Sales Rep, National Sales Representative, Point of Sale Supervisor, Product Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing Administrator, Sales & Marketing Director, Sales & Marketing Manager, Sales Account Manager, Full Time Sales, Full Time Marketing, Retail Sales, Restaurant Sales, Sales Administrator, and Sales Analyst, Customer Service, Customer Relations, Public Relations, Customer Acquisitions, Customer Specialist, Customer Retention, Customers in your local area, National Clients / Customers