RN registered nurse – are you looking for the RN registered nurse placement that you truly want? Look no further, we specialize in helping long-term healthcare providers throughout the New York Suffolk County area to fulfill their staffing needs, going that extra mile to match each caregiver with just the right facility. We currently have great short-term, long-term, and permanent placements for experienced or inexperienced RN registered nurses.
You will be assigned a dedicated recruiter who will take the time to listen to you and learn about your skills, your work preferences, and your career needs. We’ll find you the shifts you need at the location that is convenient for you. While we prefer that you have previous background in long-term care, we also work with providers who allow new RNs registered nurses to gain valuable long-term care experience. Wherever you are in your RN registered nurse career, we’ve got the just assignments for you. Contact us today – we’re looking forward to working with you!
Compensation and Benefits:
- Paid orientation and buddy days.
- Weekly pay.
- Competitive compensation.
- Sick days.
- Voluntary Medical Insurances – choose the option right for you!
- Aflac Insurance options to choose from: Disability, Dental, Accident, Life, Cancer, Hospital.
- Commuter Benefits – earn pre-tax dollars!
- Direct deposit available.
- Referral Bonuses – refer a friend and win!
- Quarterly Sweepstakes raffles.
- Employee of the Month program.
- Easy access to 24/7 support.
- Wide variety of shifts and locations.
- Offices conveniently located in Long Island, Queens, Brooklyn and Bronx.
- Flexible Schedules – full time or part time available.
- Weekend Schedule available.
We are looking for dedicated and professional RN registered nurse who is committed to providing exceptional patient care and service. It is also important that you are highly organized and that you demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Updated Resume
- ORIGINAL: Social Security Card
- ORIGINAL: Non expired State Identification
- Original Proof of Citizenship / Immigration
(Example of documents: Birth Cert, Green Card, Resident Card)
- 2 Reference Letters ( 1 Business(with letter head) / 1 Personal ) Must be typed and signed.
- ORIGINAL: RN registered nurse License and Registration
- ORIGINAL: CPR Card
- Flu shot
- MMR Lab Reports(Measles Mumps Rubella and Varicella)
- PPD (if PPD is Positive a copy of chest X-ray is required) or Quanteferion Gold test
Call Natalie Betances at 631-432-3921 to schedule an appointment.
ADDRESS: 713 Suffolk Ave Brentwood NY 11717
We look forward to meeting with you!!!
Electronic Medical Record
Arm Hand Steadiness
Conducting Physical Examinations