To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Highlands Rach, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Broker Network (Real Estate) Specialist
Xome • Highlands Rach, CO
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
XOME: WHO WE ARE
A subsidiary of Mr. Cooper Mortgage founded in 2012, Xome was built on the belief that the process of buying/selling a home shouldn’t undermine the excitement of home ownership. In working to bridge the offline and online worlds of real estate, we’ve opened new possibilities for home buyers/sellers and more business for real estate professionals.
Xome is comprised of industry leading real estate and technology companies, including Real Estate Digital, Quantarium, GoPaperless, Title365, and Xome Labs, united by the shared goal of forever transforming the real estate experience. Learn more at www.xome.com.
MEET OUR TEAM
Our Xome teams in Dallas, Orange County, and Seattle are building next-generation real estate software and service solutions. We put our customers first, are action-biased, and when we fail – we fail fast and move forward. There is no shortage of opportunity for exciting challenges and career growth. Learn more at https://www.xome.com/
WHAT YOU’LL DO: POSITION OVERVIEW
- Responsible for selecting, recruiting, tracking and training referral agents on the short sale and customer for life (CFL) program.
- Solicit and engage Realtors and/or brokers to list and market Short Sale, Reverse Mortgage, Equity sales, CFL and with work with buyers.
- Track the relevant property data and follow up with agent as needed.
- Track payment of referral fee via HUD and wire confirmation or check.
- Maintain current status report of Short sale, Reverse Mortgage, Equity sale and CFL properties with realtors/brokers in regards to marketing efforts, showings, etc.
- Provide oversight between agents/brokers and Nationstar Mortgage, Veripro, Champion and Concierge.
- Assist with collecting documents for the short sale negotiating team.
- Prepare monthly projections report detailing number of sales.
- Provide resolution to escalated issues & proactively provide management with process improvement solutions
WHO YOU ARE: EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Phenomenal communication and interpersonal skills in working with agents and brokers
- Ability to self-direct and self-manage in regards to daily workload
- Demonstrated history of being driven to success. Ability to speak to past goal achievement and progress in education/career.
- Experience in the real estate industry, whether in mortgage, title, etc. (1 year required, 2+ years' strongly preferred)
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Strong attention to detail - ability to mine and examine data and spot/resolve errors
THINGS WE LOVE: BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive PTO (21-31 days based on position) designed for exceptional work-life balance
- Company match 401k plans designed for a successful future
- Comprehensive and diverse health benefit options designed for healthy, happy employees
- Employee-focused culture with casual dress-code, monthly events, semi-annual reviews & goal-setting, and leaders who invest in their teams
NOTES & REMINDERS
- Recruiting contacts qualified candidates (requirements above) as soon as possible for a phone interview. If your application is no longer being considered, you will be notified via email.
Interested candidates only please, third party/agency applications will not be considered.
NSM is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. Our goal at NSM is to recruit, hire, and maintain a diverse workforce. Equal employment opportunity is good business as well as being the law and applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, selection, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, termination, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.
As an equal opportunity employer, NSM does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, age, military status, physical or mental disability, marital status, or on any other basis that would be in violation of federal, state or local law. Furthermore, NSM will make reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who are qualified to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.