Ourisman Chrysler is looking for an experienced Auto Body Tech to join its service team!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Examine damaged vehicles and estimate repair costs.
- Remove upholstery, accessories, electrical and hydraulic window-and-seat-operating equipment, and trim to gain access to vehicle body and fenders.
- Fill depressions with body filler.
- Remove damaged fenders, panels
- Bolt or weld replacement parts in position, using wrenches or welding equipment.
- Straighten bent automobile frames.
- File, grind and sand repaired surfaces.
- Refinish repaired surface.
- Aim headlights, align wheels, and bleed hydraulic brake system.
- Paint surfaces after performing body repairs.
- Repair or replace defective mechanical parts
Two years of experience as a vehicle body repairer or apprentice.
Working knowledge of all aspects of repairs for damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles.
Valid driver's license.
Ability to interpret vendor catalogs.
- Auto Body
- Auto Repair
- Automotive Repair
- Body Mechanic
- Body Technician