To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wayne, NJ 07470
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Administrator
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Human Resources Administrator (Bilingual Spanish)
- Position will be located in US Corporate head quarters, and reports to the Human Resources Manager
Seeking a hands-on Human Resources Administrator to direct, and coordinate activities related to the operations of the business. Focusing on recruitment, benefits, internal employee relations, project coordination, and manufacturing operations support.
- Will be involved with all aspects within the US branches offices
- Recruiting for both plant operations, and administrative positions, for US branch employees
- Employee benefit administration (open enrollment , claims, troubleshooting) for branch locations, and for the outside Sales Reps
- Update the company active employee directory, vendor lists, etc.
- Handling safety regulations, issues, etc.
- Making sure branches are running smoothly
- Occasional travel (10-15%)
- Candidates must have a a Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 5+ years of HR support experience
- Bilingual Spanish (oral/written skills)
- Experience in benefit administration
- Recruitment experience
- Must have experience working in a manufacturing environment
- MS Office/ADP
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- We offer competitive salary, plus excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k)
- Professional work environment
Please forward your resume in Word format