To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
845 North Easton Road
Doylestown, PA 18902
- Andrew MacMillan
- Phone: 215-345-8270 x2455
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Service Technician-Chevy $3,000 Sign on Bonus!
Fred Beans Family of Dealerships • Doylestown, PA
Posted 19 days ago
Fred Beans Chevrolet of Doylestown is excited to grow their business and is currently seeking to hire an experienced Automotive Service Technician.
Fred Beans is the largest privately held automotive group in PA and we are committed to delivering every opportunity for professional and personal growth to our employees. We aim to provide a work environment filled with team work and value. This is demonstrated by our top CSI scores and dedication to providing the best service which is why our customers keep coming back!
The Rewards and Benefits of being a Fred Beans Service Technician;
- Salary (Flat-rate)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life, Disability, and Cancer Insurance
- Company-matching 401(k)
- Paid Vacation and Personal time off
- 5 Day work week
- Opportunity to be promoted at 17 different dealerships!
- A member of our exclusive Auto Rewards program
- Community discounts at over 150 vendors
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following;
- Inspecting and advising ASM's of all repairs needed
- Providing quotes and availability of all parts required
- Adhering to manufacturer's policies and procedures on all warranty and service contract repairs
- Assist in customer service to properly communicate and inform customers of recommendations and vehicle needs
Requirements include, but are not limited to the following;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Emission and Inspection license required
- Working knowledge of shop diagnostic equipment and the ability to correct vehicle deficiencies
- Experience maintaining vehicle records by annotating services and repairs
- Ongoing participation in educational and formal training
- Continual compliance with federal and state regulations
- A valid driver’s license
- Focused to maintain a work environment of teamwork and achieving a high level of customer satisfaction