To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- NY, GA
- Natalie Kress
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Electrical Controls Engineering Supervisor ( Manager )
TxMQ, Inc. • NY, GA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Electrical Controls Engineering Supervisor
Our client, an expanding custom manufacturer on the East coast, is searching for a highly qualified Electrical Controls Engineering Supervisor to join their growing team.
SUMMARY:· The Controls Engineering Supervisor will bring experience generating electric circuit drawings, wiring diagrams, designing electrical and electronic hardware systems for machine controls. He/she will be programming PLC applications and HMI interfaces, programming controls for process, developing I/O lists, BOM, power schematics and single line drawings, performing engineering calculations for controls. He/she will develop PLC control programming and HMI applications and develop AutoCAD Electrical drawings, ensuring that the design meets NEC, NFPA and other standards.
- The Controls Engineering Supervisor will plan, develop and test software and automation control systems for capital equipment and systems, as well as provide training support to operations personnel with regard to setup, function and control of automated equipment. He/she will create / maintain electrical schematics or component layout diagrams and integrate devices from multiple vendors into packaged solutions. Also as a part of this role within the group, the Controls Engineer will take part in installs and start up services, technical support and field service engineering on site with clients/customers as needed up to 20-25%.
- A 4 year technical degree, ideally BSEE and 10 years or more experience in a custom equipment and systems environment and hands on with developing complex controls
- Experience in a Senior level, Lead, Supervisory or Management role in the Electrical Controls Engineering field and proven experience to lead as this role will lead a team, potentially a department.
- PLC programming and troubleshooting, as well as HMI configuration
- Knowledge of electrical standards that include IEC, UL, NEC, as well as communication protocols such as Ethernet / IP, Devicenet, Modbus, etc.
- Device integration, Wonderware and P&ID expertise
- Additional ideal qualifications to include expertise with AB and Siemens, SolidWorks or other design platforms, SCR controls, and experience with VB, C#, C++, Java script computer languages, as well as database design including SQL, HTML development, etc.
· Ability to travel up to 25%, both domestic & international
· Salary for this direct hire position will be commensurate with experience and will include a competitive benefits package, paid holidays and vacation, room for growth, etc.
HOW TO APPLY:
· Interested and qualified candidates should submit a Word formatted resume, employment references, and salary history to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration.
· Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Contract, Contract to Hire and Direct Hire Staffing Services and Solutions