To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
25 Washington Street
Morristown, NJ 07960
- Pam Shand
- Phone: 973-206-7280
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Villa Restaurant Group • Morristown, NJ
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Villa Restaurant Group is a multi-brand, multi-concept global restaurant group specializing in full service restaurants, quick serve restaurants and franchise operations.
As a company, we value integrity, family hospitality, passion, innovation and success!
We're looking for an Assistant Controller for our corporate office in Morristown, New Jersey.
The Assistant Controller will oversee the VRG Corporate accounting staff and operations for each of our Divisions and Brands.
The incumbent will be responsible for general accounting, regulatory, tax, financial, reporting and preparing financial statements in accordance with the company schedule. In addition, this position will conduct period and quarterly account reconciliation to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance.
In addition to working closely with company owned restaurants, this position will partner with Franchise Operations on sales reporting and royalty collection.
● Minimum of seven (7) years in financial management position, preferably in the restaurant / hospitality industry.
● Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance. Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred.
● Previous Big 4 accounting experience is a plus.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proven experience making board level presentations.
● Proven computer, analytical and problem-solving ability. Advanced knowledge of Excel.
● Proficient with restaurant technology, including POS, Micros, FOH/BOH systems in both franchisor and franchisee environments. Proven experience using sales reporting software as well as being proficient with all MS Office Programs.
If you possess these unique qualifications, we would love to meet with you.
This role offers:
● Competitive salary
● Health and Insurance Benefits
● Company matching 401K
● Excellent culture and “family” work environment
● Free Parking
● Restaurant Discounts
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.