To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60602
- Mack and Associates, LTD.
- Phone: 3123680677
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mack & Associates, Ltd • Chicago, IL
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A hospitality group is looking for a Personal Assistant to support their CEO. The salary range for this role is $50-70k.
Responsibilities of the Personal Assistant:
- Assist CEO to achieve his primary business goals including acquisition, development and operation of development properties. Increase the efficiency of CEO.
- Plan, make and verify travel arrangements for airline, hotel and car reservations through an agent including all business and personal travel for CEO and his family.
- Manage calendar: schedule all appointments, conference calls and send invitations to the appropriate people.
- Manage, respond to and take the appropriate action with the CEO’s email. Filter email and create to-do lists.
- Manage contacts: Update contacts in CEO’s list frequently and accurately. Ensure all contacts are syncing between electronic devices.
- Pay routine bills for both business and personal.
- Make dining reservations. Arrange, coordinate and manage special events, office parties, and holiday parties.
- Run personal errands as needed. This includes shopping, dry cleaning, post office and any other personal tasks that will increase the efficiency of CEO.
- Manage personal correspondence to include holiday cards, gifts, birthday invites, thank you notes or other as required.
- Manage routine maintenance and repairs for CEO’s residences. This includes arranging and managing service providers and supervising projects as needed.
- Manage all online accounts and passwords.
- Anticipate and execute and other professional or personal tasks as needed.
Requirements of the Personal Assistant:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience supporting an executive
- Must be familiar with Chicago neighborhoods, restaurants, etc.
- Excellent writing skills required
- Strong communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize effectively and efficiently