To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lyndhurst, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
*4 Positions* --- Business Administration & Business Management
CSMC • Lyndhurst, NJ
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ENTRY LEVEL POSITIONS NEEDED FOR EXPANDING FIRM
CSMC is an innovative company that is transforming the marketing & advertising industry. CSMC was founded by dedicated people looking to push the envelope by using cost-effective marketing campaigns and advertising strategies. Our goal is to provide the same advertising as the standard firm but at a fraction of the price. Our success and rapid growth has set new industry standards.
CSMC is actively seeking Entry Level Professionals for our sales & marketing teams! These are competitive positions that start on the ground floor but offer rapid advancement towards a management role. Since we consider ourselves an up and coming leader in the area, we are looking for fast paced, high energy, competitive minded professionals to cross train in all areas.
Marketing and Sales
Advertising and Public Relations
Entry Level Management
Promotional Community Outreach
The Business Administration and Business Management Associates are vital members of the sales team and are responsible for driving leads and potential customers to the Account Executives / Sales Consultants in order to ensure a successful sales process. The position is considered to be entry level and full paid training is provided.
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly quotas for sales leads and future business prospects
- Build and manage relationships with potential customers and clients
- Work strategically with the sales team in a business development and lead generation capacity
- Potentially help manage and oversee a campaign and team of associates
- This position will have the opportunity to advance into an Account Executive role
- Team management
- Campaign coordination and management
- Marketing and Sales
- Training and development of your colleagues
- Entry Level Management
- Promotional Sales
- Public Relations
Experience gained at this firm is unparalleled due to a specific management training program complete with assigned personal mentors. All positions are considered to be entry level at the start of the program, and upon completion will be considered for Account Executive roles.
- College degree preferred or in the process of completion
- 1-2 years experience in customer service, sales and / or marketing
- Ability to excel in a fast paced, deadline drive environment
- Comfortable in speaking in large groups / strong presentation skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with others and foster a positive company and brand image
- Demonstrated team management and leadership ability is a plus
- Effective interpersonal skills and strong communication (written and verbal)
College Students Welcome!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN OUR COMPANY AND GOOD LUCK!
**After the review of your resume you will be contacted through email by our HR Department. Please be on the lookout for this email as it will be sent to you shortly if selected by our management team for a possible interview.
Candidates with the following background or interest should also apply: business experience, business administration, small business administration, degree business administration, master business administration, management, business administration, business administration bachelor.