To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cleveland, OH
- Denise Cantrell
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses - RN's/LPN's--Home Health Care
Primary Care Nursing Services, Inc. • Cleveland, OH
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
NURSES - LET US GIVE YOU THE EDGE!!! GAIN EXPERIENCE BY HANDS-ON WORK WHILE LEARNING VENTS, TRACHS AND G-TUBES. FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES AND BENEFITS AVAILABLE.
Primary Care Nursing Services, Inc. (PCNS) has been in business for 30 yrs. plus. We believe in the holistic approach to providing care in a home environment. Family education and support are priorities in assisting with the transition from the acute care setting. Our staff works closely with the previous care providers in an effort to maintain continuity.
Our focus is on medically fragile children, although we also provide care for patients throughout life’s span.
PCNS helps to promote a feeling of well-being and improved health and allows children and adults to develop mentally, emotionally and physically. This all-important home nursing service provided by our professional staff improves the “quality of life" for the whole family.
Primary Care Nursing Services needs RN’s and LPN's.
Responsibilities are as follows:
1. Participate in the planning and coordination of total patient care in conjunction with the RN Supervisor and the physician’s plan of treatment
2. Observe signs and symptoms and report to the physician reactions to treatments, including drugs, and changes in the client’s physical or emotional condition
3. Teach, supervise and counsel the client and/or caregiver(s) regarding the nursing care needs and other related problems of the clients at home
4. Consult with the attending physician concerning alteration of the plan of treatment in coordination with the RN Supervisor
5. Participate in case conferences
6. Observe the clients; evaluate the care of the clients and apply knowledge of nursing skills to the clients
ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE
We provide competitive wages and nights shift incentive pay.
Benefits available (i.e., med, den, vis, life, 401K, PTO, free access to CEU credits, etc.)
Apply at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or fax resume to 614-761-0696