To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cleveland, OH
- Denise Cantrell
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses - RN's/LPN's--Home Health Care
Primary Care Nursing Services, Inc. • Cleveland, OH
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ARE YOU READY FOR A NEW NURSING CAREER PATH FOR THE NEW YEAR??? WOULD YOU LIKE TO GAIN EXPERIENCE BY HANDS-ON WORK WHILE LEARNING VENTS, TRACHS AND G-TUBES??? NURSES - LET US GIVE YOU THE EDGE!!!
Primary Care Nursing Services, Inc. (PCNS) has been in business for 30 yrs. plus. We believe in the holistic approach to providing care in a home environment. Family education and support are priorities in assisting with the transition from the acute care setting. Our staff works closely with the previous care providers in an effort to maintain continuity.
Our focus is on medically fragile children, although we also provide care for patients throughout life’s span.
PCNS helps to promote a feeling of well-being and improved health and allows children and adults to develop mentally, emotionally and physically. This all-important home nursing service provided by our professional staff improves the “quality of life" for the whole family.
*We offer Full-time, Part-time or PRN with Days, Nights and Weekend shifts available.
*We provide competitive wages with night shift incentive pay.
*Benefits available (i.e., med, den, vis, life, 401(k), PTO, free access to CEU's, additional supplemental benefits available, etc.)
- Must have a valid Ohio Nursing license
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to communicate effectively with both clinical and non-clinical work force
- Ability to assist with client ambulation in addition to sitting, transferring and rolling in bed
- Ability to read and interpret medical instructions related to client care
- Ability to observe and assess the client both visually and auditory
- Participate in the planning and coordination of total patient care in conjunction with the RN Supervisor and the physician’s plan of treatment
- Observe signs and symptoms and report to the physician reactions to treatments, including drugs, and changes in the client’s physical or emotional condition
- Teach, supervise and counsel the client and/or caregiver(s) regarding the nursing care needs and other related problems of the clients at home
- Consult with the attending physician concerning alteration of the plan of treatment in coordination with the RN Supervisor
- Participate in case conferences
- Observe the clients; evaluate the care of the clients and apply knowledge of nursing skills to the clients