To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
- Tanner Borger
- Phone: 972-234-0699
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Insurance Business Opportunity
Farmers Insurance Group • Dallas, TX
Posted 27 days ago
Travel - Negligible
Degree - None
$60,000 in base + commission in first year
Insurance, Sales - Marketing, Banking - Financial Services
Insurance, Business Opportunity, Sales
Relocation - No
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Top ten reasons to become a Farmers Insurance Agency Owner:
- Proven track record of success in a district that produced $70 million in revenue in 2014
- Start a business without making a large capital investment
- Ongoing financial support and a business consultant provided by Farmers
- Earning residual income, which sustains your business by rewarding you for maintaining relationships
- Culture of successful agency owners within the district mentoring and teaching a new owner
- When disaster strikes be the only party to provide reassurance and financial support to victims
- Nationally recognized corporate training program through University of Farmers
- Begin training while in your current job so you can make a career decision based on your experience
- Offer products that everyone is required to own regardless of the economy
- Be in control of your financial future and build a lifelong career that can be passed on to family
If you are a career-minded individual who desires financial independence and control of your own future, please apply today.
- Strong Relationship Building Skills
- Strong ability to Communicate
- Sales, Management or Professional Experience
- Strong desire to own and operate your own business
- No recent bankruptcies or major credit issues
In 1928, two men shared a dream of providing a quality insurance product at a reasonable price. In the decades that followed we’ve grown and adapted to meet the changing needs of Americans. But one constant has remained: We have an unwavering commitment to uphold our founding ideals to provide industry-leading products and first-rate services to the customers we’re privileged to serve.
Different Eras, Same Exceptional Service
Farmers not only prides itself on helping you plan wisely for the unexpected, but also on helping restore order when it occurs, so you can keep moving along the road of your life’s plans.
In 1959 a Farmers customer wrote us a letter of surprised gratitude when his car battery was replaced just an hour after it was stolen. A letter from a couple in 2002 wrote that their Farmers agent and Claims Adjuster “were exceptional in their handling of our grief, what we needed to do, and helpful in many other ways." That same year, when Hurricane Rita struck Beaumont, Texas, Farmers sent 300 agents to assess damages while policy holders were evacuated. Farmers also donated $100,000 for the city’s emergency operations center and two megawatt generators that restored power to Beaumont. Whatever year or decade a disaster occurs, you can count on us to be there for you.
Today, the companies comprising the Farmers Insurance Group of Companies® make up one of the country's largest insurers of vehicles, homes and small businesses and provide a wide range of other insurance and financial services products.
Farmers is proud to serve more than 10 million households with more than 20 million individual policies across all 50 states through the efforts of over 50,000 exclusive and independent agents and nearly 24,000 employees.
The Farmers Exchanges are three reciprocal insurers (Farmers Insurance Exchange, Fire Insurance Exchange and Truck Insurance Exchange) owned by their policyholders, and together with their subsidiaries and affiliates comprise the Farmers Insurance Group of Companies. Farmers Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries, in their capacity as attorneys-in-fact, provide administrative and management services to the Farmers Exchanges.
- Obtaining insurance licenses(s) and staying current on products and industry changes
- Utilizing 86 years of experience in proven marketing systems, or new methods you may develop, to reach potential customers for our Insurance and Financial Services products.
- Building relationships with clients
- Attending networking & sales events, trade shows, and community events.
- Educating and assisting clients on the value of insurance
- Creating your daily agenda, meeting and talking with clients.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Average Salaries for
This estimated salary is an approximation based on compensation data points gathered from similar job postings or existing salaries for the same or similar job title within the same market. Average salary insights are based on aggregate data and are not specific to any individual job posting.