To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Worth, TX
- Phone: (817) 877-1044
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Coordinator with Oil & Gas
Express Employment Professionals • Fort Worth, TX
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Administrative Coordinator will be responsible for providing a diverse range of administrative support for the office of an oil & gas company. This position will work independently with little supervision. The ideal candidate is highly organized and customer-service minded with experience in the oil & gas industry. This role works internally with management and other office staff on a daily and weekly basis.
Monday-Friday 8:00 am- 5:00 pm
Job duties of Administrative Coordinator:
- Key activities including multiple phone line management and organizing schedules.
- Answer phones and direct or take messages as necessary.
- Prepare correspondence, reports, and other documentation as required.
- Other clerical support duties as assigned.
- Basic knowledge of the oil and gas industry with broad knowledge of production systems and applications functions preferred.
Requirements of Administrative Coordinator:
- Administrative, clerical and organizational skills
- Experience in the Oil and Gas industry is highly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are a must.
- Must have strong experience with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
Reply to this ad for immediate consideration!
Express Employment Professionals 817-877-1044
2501 Parkview Dr. #101,Fort Worth, TX 76102
Interviews by appointment only For other job openings and tips on interviewing and career advancement, see our Facebook page at facebook.com/expressfortworth
Benefits for working through Express Employment :
- Paid Weekly
- Medical/Dental Insurance available
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- Direct Deposit
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
It is our goal to find you long term work through the temp-to-hire process. Express has helped five million people find work over the last 35 years. We are the #1 staffing franchise and our 800 locations are focused on putting the next million to work.