To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver Metro Area, CO
- Cherri Cochran or Jen Aceves
- Phone: 720.279.0960
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant (Office Assistant)
PrideStaff • Denver Metro Area, CO
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization with branches across the U.S. – each office locally-owned and plugged into the community. Our recruiters are dedicated to getting to know you and proactively advocating on your behalf with leading employers. We want to see you succeed!
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for one of our top clients. This is an excellent career growth opportunity for a positive individual with strong organizational skills.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will perform a variety of administrative clerical office functions. You will be responsible for composing memos, transcribing notes, and researching and creating presentations.
Other responsibilities of the Office Assistant role include:
- Scheduling and managing calendars
- Answering phone calls and relaying messages
- Providing information and customer service
- Taking dictation and filing paperwork
- Generating reports using various MS Office applications
- Providing support for multiple projects
- Preparing and monitoring invoices and expense reports
In the Administrative Assistant role, you must be an excellent communicator with outstanding customer service skills. We are seeking a dedicated individual with strong organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities.
Additional requirements for the Office Assistant will include:
- High school diploma or equivalent certification
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of training and experience, a plus
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar clerical office role
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Skills on the MS Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Ability to type at least 45 wpm
Administrative Assistant – Administrative Office Assistant – Admin / Clerical
Benefits package as a placed Field Associate include:
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Short-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Holiday Pay
Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you! PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. We help you find the job that best matches your skills, interests, and goals. With locally-owned offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with 3,000+ employers. You may be on a temporary assignment, but you are not temporary to us!
"PrideStaff was able to find what job fit me"