To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Restaurant Service Manager
Gecko Hospitality • Houston, TX
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We’re In Search Of A Restaurant Service Manager That Is Dynamic, Hospitality Minded With An Entrepreneurial Spirit And Has A True Desire To Be Successful!
We want our Restaurant Service Manager to take pleasure in having a great time and creating an enjoyable atmosphere for their team members and guests. You will have bragging rights working with a concept that’s modern, expanding, and encourages you to be you! We are a modern urban bar and restaurant made known for our signature martinis and remarkable menu selections. We are currently operating close 90 restaurants in over 20 states with several new restaurants scheduled to open in the near future. We have been successful because we have such a contemporary group of team members, managers and support staff. We are not looking for a robotic corporate type of Service Manager. We thrive on brand-new ideas and folks that aren’t afraid to say what they mean, and mean what they say. We have been constantly challenging ourselves and our team to learn more and to try brand-new experiences keeping everyone happy in their work and no one gets bored. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity as a Service Manager for our location in Houston, TX.
Title of Position: Service Manager
Job Description: The Service Manager will supervise all FOH daily procedures, including ensuring the highest quality of customer service is being given and team members are increasingly being trained, coached and developed the appropriate way. Together with the other members of the management team, the Service Manager will abide by a Daily Manager Agenda and ensure that all FOH scheduling is conducted in accordance with the budget. The Service Manager will also be involved with marketing strategies and assisting in making sure they are planned and executed in a timely manner.
- Excellent Compensation: $55,000+
- Large Bonus
- Medical & Dental Coverage
- Long & Short Term Disability
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Paid Vacation
- This position requires a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience as a Service Manager in a high volume restaurant
- The Service Manager must be passionate about, and thrive on, the development and the mentoring of others
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the Service Manager
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Service Manager
- The Service Manager should act as a “brand ambassador" for our company at all times
Apply Now – Service Manager located in Houston, TX.
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Our clients are looking for the best Service Manager Professionals with strong history of success. If you can meet the challenge and rise to the top then we can help you.
- 3-4 years of current Service Manager experience
- Strong Service Manager operational background and knowledge
- The Service Manager should posses exceptional people skills
- The Service Manager should posses problem solving skills
- Top notch Service Manager with communication and writing skills
- A drive to be the best Service Manager Professional
Related Terms: restaurant | restaurant jobs | restaurant job | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | general manager | sous chef | assistant manager | bar manager | FOH manager | BOH manager | assistant general manager | restaurant management | managers | restaurant management careers | manager | recruiter | recruitment | career | kitchen manager full service