To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3900 Forestville Road
Forestville, MD 20747
- Human Resources
- Phone:: 301-263-7300
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Community Housing Coordinator
Vesta, Inc. • Forestville, MD
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Vesta, Inc is currently recruiting for the position of Community Housing Coordinator. This position will provide coordination for consumers in residential group homes and ensure that standards of consumer care and the level of housing meets the standards defined by the organization.
This position reports directly to the Forestville Regional Director and manages homes in the Prince George's County area. This position is a full time exempt position.
*DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for creating staff schedule for homes;
- Conduct bi-weekly house inspections to ensure they meet licensing standards, including but not excluded to the monitoring of food levels, MAR, medications; report and address concerns;
- Conduct annual CSA/fire inspections;
- Report needed repairs to Property Management;
- Maintain household supplies;
- Assist and/or lead with the moving of consumers from house to house;
- Assist with the distribution of bimonthly allowances;
- Complete documentation;
- Conduct monthly off-site house meetings with clients and staff;
- Conduct weekly on-site progress check group;
- Act as liaison and contact for clients hospitalized;
- Attend weekly management meetings;
- Facilitate monthly RRP staff meeting;
- Facilitate monthly supervision with staff;
- Complete staff performance evaluations;
- Conducts other duties as assigned
Preferred candidate will:
- Have a bachelor degree in the health and human service field or experience in a comparable role
- Have experience in a coordinator or supervisory role in a residential/group home setting.
- Have knowledge of mental health disorders
- Possess a valid driver license and the ability to drive a 15 passenger van
- Ability to be flexible and available to respond to consumers and crises situations
- Possess excellent time management and organization skills
- Have the ability to work independently and handle high stress situations
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Operate in the highest ethical standards and comply with all regulatory requirements
Base salary starts at $50,880 for Bachelors level, and can increase based upon additional supervisory experience or higher education. Excellent benefit options to include bonus plans, retirement matching, health and dental insurance, tuition reimbursement and much more.
Please send a resume and cover letter to Human Resources at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or fax to 301-263-7300.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities