To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Electro Rent Corp. • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Electro Rent Corporation is the world's leading technology rental and used equipment sales company. We specialize in providing rental solutions for the temporary testing needs, and selling equipment into the Industrial, electrical test, power engineering, manufacturing, utilities, semiconductor, wireless, and telecommunications industries throughout North America. We currently have an opening for an experienced individual to fill the role of National Customer Service Representative.
The National Customer Service Rep. receives and manages telephone calls/email regarding equipment and billing issues. Provides a resolution to the problem or coordinates the activity with other departments as needed.
- Receives and manages telephone calls/email regarding equipment and billing issues.
- Provides a resolution to the problem or coordinates the activity with other departments as needed.
- Prepares credit and debit memos to resolve billing issues.
- Process rental/lease returns and canceled sales.
- process customer account changes in Company's database.
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Requires experience in customer service or related area such as billing; should understand credit issues.
- Experience in answering phone calls; call center experience preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Billing and PO procedures is helpful.
- Working knowledge of computers, computer components and their relationship.
We offer a competitive compensation package and a wide range of benefits including an on-site fitness center. Become a part of our team!
“100 Fastest-Growing Companies" Fortune Magazine, 2012
“Best Practices Award Company of the Year" Frost & Sullivan, 2012
“100 Most Trustworthy Companies" Forbes Magazine, 2014, 2010 and 2009