To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hartford, CT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
CT Business Consulting • Hartford, CT
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
• Customer Service
• Public Relations
• Sports Backgrounds
Requirements for Customer Service Representative
• You must actually be ENTRY LEVEL (less than 5 years experience and willingness to learn)
• You must possess great people skills.
• You must demonstrate excellent work ethic and student mentality
• You must have a positive business attitude, like the rest of our enthusiastic staff.
• You must be confident you'll be successful, just waiting for a career opportunity where you can prove yourself.
We will be reviewing all resumes, and the most qualified candidates will be contacted within the next few days for a preliminary interview.
Applicants with experience in the following are encouraged to apply:
customer service, advertising, clients, sports, , sports marketing, full time, part time, internships, interns, college, sports, restaurant, hospitality, retail, cashier, server, promotional sales, public relations, client relations, clients, advertising, restaurant, mass communications, business administration, recruiter, internships, interns, college graduates, retail, sales, promotional sales, other. marketing, events, promotions, sales, customer service,