To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Vero Beach, FL
- Bob Albrecht
- Phone: 772-257 6749
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
The Albrecht Group • Vero Beach, FL
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
My client is a non-profit, non-government 501(C)(3) entity dedicated to supporting veterans and their families. They are currently searching for a Program Manager to support local veterans through the collective efforts of veterans' organizations, civic associations and the local community, thereby raising awareness of veterans' needs and of their contributions to society.
The Program Manager reports to President and carries out programs, ensure continuity among committees, and assist in organizational activities.
This position is located in Vero Beach, Florida and no relocation assistance is available. Accordingly, only Local Candidates will be considered.
● Manage organization and implementation of activities consistent with By-laws and by direction of the President and Executive Board
● Provide staff/project support for the President, Council, and other officers where necessary
● Report on Council goals and analyze program effectiveness
● Maintain office, organizational records and respond to general queries
● Recruit volunteers to support mission and programs
● Build relationships with members of the community to expand the organization’s network
● Represent the Council at private, public and government meetings, as appropriate
● Coordinate Council community presentations or events with appropriate program, delegate or auxiliary members
● Oversee Administrative Assistant’s completion and distribution of financial transaction forms.
● Pay bills and invoices, make deposits.
● Ensure compliance with financial procedures
Marketing and Communications
● Assist with expansion of official communications (such as, social media, website, thank you letters, press releases, media engagements) in coordination with the Public Affairs Office
● Facilitate communications with both external and internal entities
● Mediate differences or potential conflicts between internal entities or with outside municipal, business or nonprofit organizations
● Previous experience working with military and/or veteran populations
● Excellent verbal and written communications skills
● Excellent interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to facilitate, mediate, advise, advocate and mentor
● Experience in program planning and implementation, and presenting results
● Well-developed interpersonal skills in working with officers, Council members, committee chairs, non-profit agency and community business representatives
If interested please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Attn: Bob Albrecht (Ref 18001FL)