To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
473 Demott Lane
Franklin Township, NJ 08873
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Spring Hills Senior Communities • Franklin Township, NJ
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position Summary: Greets residents and visitors, answers the telephone and responds to both routine inquiries and emergencies, relays calls to the proper department and performs a variety of related clerical duties. This position reports to the Business Office Manager/Assistant Administrator.
- Attends work as scheduled and follow community’s call-off procedures.
- Greets residents and provides general assistance to visitors, prospective residents, and families.
- Uses proper telephone skills.
- Ensures safety of the residents and property by monitoring surveillance cameras, door alarms, life safety systems, building alarms and investigating any unusual activity.
- Ensures concerns are documented and reported appropriately.
- Maintains visitor sign in/out book and completes maintenance request work orders.
- Completes daily opening/closing procedures.
- Maintains emergency contact information.
- Receives packages, plants, etc. and delivers/holds as requested.
- Informs supervisor of any resident issues or concerns.
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Spring Hills, LLC.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements For Concierge
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Speaking - Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Writing - Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Service Orientation - Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Oral Comprehension - The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Oral Expression - The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Speech Recognition - The ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
- Speech Clarity - The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
Experience and Education::
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Standing (1/3-2/3), walking (under 1/3), using hands to finger, handle or feel (over 2/3), reach with hands and arms (over 2/3), climb and balance (under 1/3), stoop, kneel(1/2-2/3), talk or hear (over 2/3), taste or smell (under 1/3). Lifting up to 10 pounds (1/3 2/3), Up to 25 pounds (under 1/3); Up to 50 pounds (none)