Calling all Staff Accountants who live near North Dallas - would you like to work close to home? Our growing client is looking for a Staff Accountant to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Complete balance sheet account reconciliations
- Prepare journal entries for month end close
- Perform variance analysis
- Prepare sales and use tax returns
- Assist with special projects, as assigned
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401(K), and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
If this job sounds like you, please submit your resume right away, and an Addison Group recruiter located in our Dallas office will follow-up with you to discuss in detail!
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- 0-3+ years of hands-on accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of large ERP systems (Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, JDEdwards, Great Plains, etc.)
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge of GAAP
Analysis Of Variance
CareerBuilder Estimated Salary
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 416871
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.