To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Middlesex, NJ 08846
- Alyssa Comita
- Phone: 6106844530
- Phone:: 610.684.4531
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse / Occupational Health
General Healthcare Resources • Middlesex, NJ
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A large, highly respected and specialized healthcare system is seeking a full time Occupational Health Nurse to join their team.
This organization is all about providing the highest quality of patient care! They have been continually recognized for their quality patient care initiatives, quality standards of excellence, as well as for providing family centered care approach. There is also very minimal turnover within this organization, as many of their current needs are open to due to employees retiring after 20+ years!
Experience: The ideal candidate will come with at least 2-3 years of recent experience in occupational health/employee health within a hospital / acute care facility.
- Coordinate and implement the employee health program
- Provide in-service programs for employees regarding wellness and accident prevention
- Develop and implement Quality activities and initiatives related to employee/occupational health
- Maintains Workers Compensation records and participates in the case management for employees with work related injuries and illnesses
- Participate in Infection Control and Environment of Care programs throughout the organization
- Act as a liaison between committees and staff
Schedule: Full time, Monday – Friday, Days
Salary: $63,000 - $85,000/yr (DOE)
- Extensive benefits package
- Over 4 weeks of Paid Time Off + 7 holidays
- Retirement plan, continuing education and tuition reimbursement, and more!
If you are looking to join an organization that places a high value on quality patient care, as well as invests in their staff professionally and financially, please consider applying!
- Valid Registered Nurse license, NJ
- Basic life support BLS certification
- At least 2 years of recent experience in occupational health / employee health in a hospital / acute care setting
Salary: $62,000 - $85,000/yr (DOE)