International chemical manufacturer is looking for an experienced site manager for management of sales and service of refinery process and water treatment chemicals in their Concord, CA territory. Site manager will oversee all sales, projects and service requirements while maintain client relationship at the account. Site Manager will oversee and mentor junior sales and technical support personnel assigned to the account.
Specific responsibilities include:
1. Oversee sales of process, water treatment and additive chemical programs. This includes mentoring junior reps in organic growth opportunities.
2. Oversee the management of chemical program service in the account
3. Focus on development of special projects within the account that contribute to the value added sales process
4. Develop programs that will show cost savings to client
5. Train assigned sales and engineering reps in the account
6. Effectively communicate with client.
7. Once the Site Manager is comfortable in account there will be opportunities outside of the account.
Company offers a base salary of 105-135K (commensurate with experience) bonus program, car allowance, cell phone, laptop, comprehensive benefits package.
Company is looking for someone with the following qualifications:
1. A 4 year technical degree in a technical discipline (chem. Eng., chemistry, biology, etc.)
2. At least 8 years of direct water or process treatment chemical experience within a refinery.
3. Understanding of refinery process chemical programs in a refinery.
4. Experience with Plant Information/Processbook
5. Experience managing personnel in a refinery setting
6. Strong communication skills.
7. Proficiency Microsoft Office suite.
Coaching And Mentoring