To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greenville, SC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Store Manager and General Manager
TMX Finance • Greenville, SC
Posted 4 days ago
At TMX Finance Family of Companies, helping people is our business and we do it every day by creating opportunities not only for our customers who need financial assistance, but for our very own team members looking to advance their careers.
TMX Finance is hiring Store Managers and General Managers in Greenville!
As a Store Manager, you will develop customer relationships and be the second-in-command of a team dedicated to making a difference. Our SMs know that effective teams need leadership, and strive to coach and develop their team members to success.
● Work to meet your team's sales goals by selling loan products to consumers, identifying local marketing strategies, leveraging business-to-business partnership opportunities, obtaining referrals, participating in community events, and more.
● Coach and develop team members and assist with employee management and training in order to maximize your team's potential.
As a General Manager, you will be vital to the success of your team members and your store's growth. Through their previous leadership experience and the training we provide, our GMs coach and develop their teams to become the best they can be so that everyone can succeed.
● Coach and develop your team through training, employee management, and setting an example in order to maximize potential for team members and the business.
● Encourage store growth and profitability by appraising vehicles, selling loan products to consumers, obtaining referrals, participating in community events, and more.
TMX Finance - What We Offer
● Dynamic team atmosphere
● Group Medical Plan including dental, vision, and life insurance options
● Flexible Spending Accounts
● 401(K) Plan
● Paid Time Off
● Paid Holidays
● Performance-Based Bonuses
● Training and Development
The TMX Finance Family of Companies® ('the Company')s one of the largest consumer specialty finance organizations in the United States. With companies that include TitleMax, TitleBucks, and InstaLoan, the Company provides a diversified product offering. These companies are represented nationwide and their growth has created a wealth of career opportunities in both our stores and at our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and advancement opportunities, you've come to the right place.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Leadership experience in a sales or customer service-oriented position
- Use of personal vehicle required as well as the ability to drive on Company business throughout the workday
- Credit and criminal background check required to include MVR (state exemptions may apply)
- Valid driver's license and car insurance
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Ability to work store hours of operation, including Saturdays