To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
- Recruiting Department / HR
- Phone: 3128781494
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Account Representative- Entry Level
Talem + Plum • Chicago, IL
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Questions about this job? Click the link to LIVE CHAT with a member of our team! https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/298897
Talem & Plum is currently hiring entry level Account Representatives to work with our Fortune 500 clients. We are looking for diverse, well rounded individuals who will advance in our company to oversee and manage campaigns for our clients. Whether your interests are in management, HR, administration, business development or simply gaining experience, we can offer something you are looking for. Meeting with clients is a large part of our customer interaction so this job involves face to face sales with clients.
Wanna know more? You can live chat with a member of our HR Team Monday- Friday, click this link: https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/298897
Entry Level Account Representatives are responsible for:
- Meeting with new and existing clients
- Doing presentations with business clients
- Attending business meetings
- Managing daily reports
- Training exercises to improve team management
- Running meetings
- Learning sales and marketing
- Developing new strategies to retain clients
- Processing orders
• Competitive Compensation
• One on one training with an emphasis on management
• An upbeat, professional, and positive work environment is offered
• Travel Opportunities
• Growth Opportunities
POSITIONS ARE BASED IN WEST LOOP
• Possess attitude and abilities that are adaptable to a management position
• Willingness to join and grow with privately owned firm
• Entrepreneurial, high energy, and committed to excellence
• Personable and low maintenance
• Is a team player
Talem & Plum, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, sex, creed, or age. Pay based upon performance.
Please apply by submitting your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].