To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
500 Cummings Center
Beverly, MA 01915
- American Renal Associates
- Phone: 978-922-3080
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior Financial Analyst
American Renal Associates • Beverly, MA
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services, is experiencing rapid growth and we are searching for the right individuals to help continue our superb performance. We are currently accepting applications for the following position in our Corporate Headquarters, located at the modern and convenient Cummings Center in Beverly, MA:
Senior Financial Analyst
This position will manage a variety of tasks related to planning and analysis and will participate in American Renal Associates’ annual planning process. The qualified candidate must have a working knowledge of financial statements and be willing to provide timely reporting of valuable data to drive decisions.
- Participate in the annual budget process which includes manage Adaptive Planning, the creation and maintenance of schedules, Great Plains work, and analysis.
- Monthly and quarterly financial reporting, including but not limited to variance and trend analysis and budget vs. actual analysis.
- Participate in strategic financial initiatives and other related planning activities. This includes assisting in the development and modification of forecasts, cost estimates, and trend analysis.
- Support the preparation of internal and external PowerPoint presentations; Board and Senior Management presentations, Investor presentations, etc.
- Responsible for both individual work production and review.
- Research, collect, prepare, and present financial information.
- Various ad hoc projects as necessary.
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance with 3 to 5 years related business experience.
- Highly motivated individual who will aggressively pursue knowledge of the business to produce better and more useful information to support the decision making process.
- Strong working knowledge of financial models and proficient in Excel. Familiarity with database reporting tools and Great Plains a plus.
- Possess a sense of urgency and commitment to accuracy.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, with the ability to see the “big picture" in addition to putting together the numbers.
- Ability to meet reporting deadlines.
ARA offers competitive pay and great benefits which include: health insurance, vision, dental, company-paid life insurance, company-paid disability, pet insurance, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, a generous paid time off program and company- sponsored celebrations. Please visit our website at www.americanrenal.com to learn more about us!
Qualified candidates please copy and paste the following link to apply:
ARA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – We value diversity in our workplace.
DFWP/ EOE: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.