To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rosemont, PA 19010
- Vanessa Losorelli
- Phone: 800-879-4471 ext. 1409
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
General Healthcare Resources • Rosemont, PA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
General Healthcare Resources, an established leader in the professional healthcare staffing industry, is in IMMEDIATE need of RESIDENTIAL COUNSELORS in Delaware County.
The successful candidates should have at least one year experience in providing direct service to adolescents and adults with intellectual disabilities as well as 12 Social Services credits. The counselor has primary responsibility for individuals in a program that provides quality clinical care and support services.
The hours for this position are 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM, 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM and 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM.
Some of the daily duties and responsibilities include:
- Establish and maintain a therapeutic rapport.
- Implement programs that meet the social and emotional needs of the individual.
- Ensure safety and healthy living.
- Assist and support the instruction of self-help skills.
- Provide outreach and educational activities in the community as required.
We are pleased to offer:
* Highly competitive salary, $14.00/hour
* Weekly pay
* Direct deposit option
* Medical/Dental benefits
* Liability insurance coverage
* Referral bonuses
* Supportive work environment
* Highly dependable and detail oriented.
* At least one year experience providing direct care to adults and children.
* A Physical Exam and PPD or Chest X-ray.
* Three professional behavioral health references.
* Must pass a company-paid criminal background check and drug screening.
* Copy of all applicable professional certifications.
* Must have at least 12 Social Services credits: Psychology, Sociology, Criminal Justice, Behavioral Health, Human Services.