Chrysler Certified Master Technician
JOEY ACCARDI CHRYSLER AUTO GROUP IS LOOKING FOR MASTER TECHNICIANS!
Are you tired of fighting the cold winter days and how it affects your paycheck? Are you in a dead end career with one of these dealers who do not have enough work or will not train you? Are you working at an Independent doing all the Heavy Line work and not being compensated? Do you have the ability to control your own PAYCHECK?? Joey Accardi Auto Group is looking for YOU!!! Best of all Joey Accardi is located in sunny Florida and pays top dollar for qualified Technicians!!
Up to a $6,000.00 Sign On / Relocation Bonus for Certified Techicians
Top pay based on skill level
· Confer with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements
· Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
· Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
· Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc
· Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed and provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
· Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
Master Level Automotive Technicians will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. Some factors that may enable success as an Automotive Technician:
· Chrysler certification REQUIRED
· Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
· Must have working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and be drug free.
Find out all Joey Accardi can offer you!