To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3555 Knickerbocker Road
San Angelo, TX 76904
- Stacie Dickey
- Phone: 3252245371
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
West Texas Medical Associates • San Angelo, TX
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
West Texas Medical Associates has two buildings on its campus that houses some 35 providers, with modern ancillary and imaging services.
Seeking a motivated and knowledgeable IT Specialist to work in our busy IT Department. This individual will be responsible for maintaining the IT systems and providing end-user support. This individual must have expert knowledge of computer use, excellent communication, and customer service skills, experience with computer repair, end-user support, and troubleshooting. Experience working with JAVA and SQL is a plus. (Monday-Friday, 7:00 am- 4:00 pm, minimal nights and weekends).
For more information or to apply, please visit our website at www.wtmedical.com/current-openings.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Specific Responsibilities
- Verify the correct operation of all equipment through visual inspection and inspection of log files and backup files
- Maintain critical computer system functionality
- Keep information technology systems and equipment current by providing the appropriate upgrades
- Separate and distribute reports from practice management systems to the appropriate offices, produce custom reports when necessary
- Provide end-user support remotely, such as over the phone, or in person
- Order and organize computer equipment for offices
- Manage contacts with outside vendors