To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Schofield, WI
- Human Resources
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Business Opportunity Specialist Administrator
Wausau Supply Company • Schofield, WI
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Summary: A Business Opportunity Specialist Administrator will be responsible for communication and data integrity for all of Wausau Supply’s specialty customer accounts. A Business Opportunity Specialist Administrator will work diligently to maintain strong working relationships with our specialty customer contacts and will need to continue to develop more relationships over time. Strong Microsoft Excel skills are a must along with the ability to work accurately and efficiently in spreadsheets for extended periods of time.
Duties to include (not limited to):
- Search, organize and create reporting to verify data integrity
- Maintain pricing, availability, and compliance data in the various customer proprietary systems
- Point of contact for questions on your assigned customer base policy, procedures, and agreements
- Handling communication regarding your assigned customer base from both internal and external inquiries
- Create, develop, and maintain strong two way working relationships with contacts at the companies you are assigned to
- Accountable for ongoing product knowledge training to keep current with product changes
- Communicate regularly with management to include: customer needs, and service issues
- Completing additional company projects and tasks as assigned by management
A Business Opportunity Specialist will possess and demonstrate:
- Above average verbal and written communication skills
- Above average organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple alliances, channels, and markets
- Strong people skills to develop and sustain relationships that would result in advanced sales of our key product lines
- Above average knowledge and ability to work in Microsoft Office specifically Excel
- Independent decision-making skills and initiative
- Ability to work productively without daily direct supervision
- Working well across multiple internal departments to complete tasks or projects
- Willingness to accept coaching, criticism, and the ideas of others
- Above average cooperation, skills to include empathy and patience
- High-level working knowledge of the building material industry
- Display professional behavior to all internal and external contacts in conjunction with policies and procedures as outlined in the employee handbook
Education / Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Proficiency in typing skills
- Microsoft Excel certification or ability to be certified within 30 days of acceptance of this role
- Minimum 1-year experience in building material distribution
- Passing a Microsoft Excel skills assessment
Working Demands / Requirements:
- Ability to sustain long periods of working at a desk with extended periods working inside of spreadsheets.
- Occasional need to travel with Territory Managers.
Reports to: Business Development Manager
Conclusion: A Business Opportunity Specialist Administrator for WSC will exemplify the high standards that have come to be associated with WSC. As a Business Opportunity Specialist Administrator, acting with professionalism, honesty, and integrity is expected with every interaction. The maintenance and growth of Wausau Supply Company’s customers and profits is this position’s primary objective.