To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Delray Beach, FL
- wallis whittom
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Ascendo Resources • Delray Beach, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Ascendo is looking for an Accountant that would like to make a difference! This is a highly visible role within a medium sized team. If you are looking for growth and a beautiful office environment please apply!
Essential Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant:
• Prepare monthly consolidated financial statements.
• Complete monthly closing journal entries and month end accruals.
• Reconcile banking reports to cash applied.
• Process cash applications and reconcile all cash account discrepancies.
• Prepare monthly G/L account reconciliations
• Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
• Assist with various accounting and finance audits including year-end review.
• Special projects as assigned.
Job Requirements for the Staff Accountant:
• Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in a similar position, Public/Private accounting experience preferred
• Must be proficient (advanced) in Microsoft Excel