Inside Sales Position
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will understand and perform the duties specific to meeting goals and objectives as set by Sales Management. The main focus of this individual is to:
- Act as the company product/sales consultant to both existing and potential customers.
- Listen to and assess the needs of each customer.
- Quickly provide appropriate products and present the solution to solve the customer’s needs.
You will be responsible for learning and retaining product knowledge, pricing and policies so you will be able to use this information to provide the highest level of sales and service to the customers. Managers will help you with training and support, you must be open minded and willing to learn to be successful.
- Daily sales presentations, quick assessment of customer’s account history and specific needs.
- Follow department standards and best practices to complete sales call and close sales.
- Accurately complete all necessary paperwork to process orders.
- Utilize information from campaign lists to build a strategy on how to properly penetrate the assigned markets.
- Properly document and use key information in call tracking/call management systems.
- Expected to make 45-50 calls per day and 2.5 hours of phone time.
- Represent the company in a professional manner and as a knowledgeable consultant to the customer.
- Work well with other departments and sales channels.
- Work under the direction of manager and department lead in accordance with department and/or company time lines, priorities, programs, objectives.
- Strong knowledge of product, pricing and policies.
- Maintain work station in the most professional manner to include organized electronic files, folders, price lists and other supplies necessary to conduct business.
- Possess excellent time management principles and personal organization skills.
- Emphasize positive team building concepts among all departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
For over 95 years, our client has been a leader in providing information solutions that simplify everyday tasks for professionals — helping make their jobs easier. Through the years, their products have evolved to keep pace with industry and technological advances. Building on that legacy, they have developed a suite of products that works hard for independent business owners to help them work more efficiently from the first interaction with the customer, to the final invoice and beyond.
This is a Monday through Friday, 7 AM to 4 PM opportunity. No nights or weekends, our client has a work hard/play harder attitude. They want their people to enjoy time with family and friends and be ready to make a great living and be successful when they come to work.
- Some college preferred but not required. 2-3 years’ experience in sales, preferably inside sales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven working knowledge of personal computers
- Confident, self-motivated, flexible with strong sales skills.
Hardworking And Dedicated