To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Goldsboro, NC
- Constanza Garcia
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
SGF Global • Goldsboro, NC
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
For over twenty years SGF Global has been entrusted by its clients as a leading provider of staffing solutions, seeking out human talent that can augment the synergy, productivity and success within the organizations in which they are placed.
Our company provides staffing and support solutions in over 35 countries around the world, having expanded by successfully integrating the processes of recruitment, development and retention of personnel.
SGF Global is looking for a Project Manager to work in Goldsboro, NC, for a global manufacturing and industrial equipment supplier which provides solutions for a range of industries, primarily in the energy sector.
Job Description: Responsible for the coordination and completion of Engineering, Sales, Operations, Manufacturing or Construction projects. Oversees all aspects of projects including technical and customer. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of the project. Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of the project.
- Reviews project plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project and allotment of available resources to various phases of a project.
- Establishes work plan for each step of a project and arranges for assignment of project personnel.
- Confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Works with customer’s inspectors and expeditors to review project status, documentation, customer changes, etc.
- Maintains and drives resolution to internal and external items to maintain project schedules. Prepares project reports for management, client, or others.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in engineering
Required Skills and Experience
- Two (2) years managerial experience required.
- Minimum five (5) years project management experience required, with industrial projects of value greater than 1 Million USD.
- Knowledge of industry codes, symbols, and ASME code standards