To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pompano Beach, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Home Health Care Coordinator
MTI • Pompano Beach, FL
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
MTI is a National Provider in the Workers' Compensation Industry.
The Home Health Coordinator is responsible for processing incoming referrals and will be required to ensure all documentation is obtained prior to completion.
The hours for this position are 12:00pm-09:00pm; Monday-Friday, weekends as needed.
● Exercising quality customer service, you'll receive referrals and obtain all necessary patient, medical, and demographic information from a variety of referral sources via various communication methods to establish and coordinate medical products.
● Triage all incoming requests based on date of receipt, date or service, and customer to ensure appropriate action is taken related to service level agreements.
● Create and transmit purchase orders and affiliated documents in accordance with vendor contracted rates, state fee schedules, state rules & regulations and carrier contracts.
● Partner with Provider Relations to offer consistent feedback on overall performance of National Vendor Network.
● Monitor status of all referrals to confirm successful delivery and/or completion of products and services using various communication methods.
● Communicate effectively with both internal and external customers to ensure that all referral needs are met in a timely manner, inclusive of recurring products and services.
● Per department guidelines, consistently and effectively update business partners and/or patients regarding status of referrals using various communication modes.
● Consistently work with attention given to specific carrier/patient customer preferences, guidelines, and contractual service level agreements.
● Follow internal escalation process when service agreements and/or customer satisfaction is at risk.
● In accordance with department and company guidelines, utilize negotiation skills to assure the most cost effective products and/or services are provided to our customers without sacrificing company quality standards.
● Must have 2 years’ minimum experience with medical terminology.
● Must possess ability to communicate effectively while working in a fast pace environment.
● Must have experience with Microsoft Office Products.
● Preferred previous home health and scheduling experience.
High School diploma or Equivalent.
Compensation will commensurate with experience. we offer an attractive benefit package which includes, medical/dental insurance,, Short and Long Term Disability,
Paid time off, Vacation, company match 401k retirement plan, FSA and company paid life insurance.