To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1425 Ellsworth Industrial Boulevard Northwest
Brookhaven, GA 30318
- Human Resources
- Phone: (404) 917-3805
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sales Associate - Entry Level
3MP Atlanta • Brookhaven, GA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sales and Marketing Training Provided
3MP Atlanta, Inc. is now hiring for Sales Associates starting at the entry level with opportunity to advance into Regional Managers.
Apply now to work with one of Atlanta's fastest growing consulting firms!
Entry Level Sales Associates will be handling customer service, acquisition and retention of new and existing customers with our clients. Management training program offers development in the following areas: training, interviewing, sales and marketing, client and customer relations, HR compliance, public speaking, small and large team management, business management and administration, and time management and organization
Because our demand is so great and we only promote from within, we need career-minded individuals looking to gain professional experience. The individual will need to have a great student mentality and be able to succeed in customer relations and leadership.
- 0-6 years relevant experience
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and listening skills, demonstrated effective organizational and proactive problem solving skills confidence in working in an environment of complexity and ambiguity is required.
- Bachelors Degree is preferred – Most Commonly Considered Majors: Public Relations, Communications, Economics, Marketing, Management, Business & Entrepreneurship
- A demonstrated expertise in time management and organizational skills.
- A demonstrated self-starter and highly motivated with an ability to work as a team member in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work independently to deliver results, demonstrated leadership in community and/or professional organizations and the ability to travel overnight as required.
- Entry level experience in sales, marketing, customer service, communications, leadership, training, retail, restaurant, service, food, sports, team work, and public relations is a PLUS!
About 3MP Atlanta, Inc.:
3MP Atlanta, Inc has been voted one of Atlanta's Best and Brightest Places to Work and is one of Atlanta's fastest growing and most well established Sales, Marketing and Consulting firms. We have been contracted to continue expanding in 2018! Our company's foundation in marketing, consulting & sales is completely focused on the customer experience. Over the last five years we have been in business with different Fortune 500 companies, we have always broken customer satisfaction and sales records. Our company culture is focused and committed to our employee's personal and professional development through a positive, energetic, and a team oriented environment. With travel opportunities, conferences, team building outings and charitable work, 3MP Atlanta, Inc. is a great place to start a career.