To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbus Area, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Account Executive (hospitality) / Outside Sales
Confidential • Columbus Area, OH
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Do you excel at finding new business and selling strategically?
Hoping to take your hospitality / sales experience to the next level? Look no further than the energy solutions leader. At Brio Marketing, we know that satisfied associates make for satisfied clients and guests. Brio promotes from within! That’s why we offer competitive compensation, and an empowering work environment. You will be based at our Columbusoffice conveniently located near Worthington.
We are currently seeking an Account Executive experienced in Strategic Outside Sales and Business Development to join our team. If you are someone who thrives in a dynamic environment, works well with a team, and has a 'customer service spirit' that pushes you to go above and beyond with the confidence to speak up and share your good ideas, we want you!
**This position is based in our Columbus office-easily accessible by highway**
Outside Sales - Account Executive – Business Development – Account Management – Hospitality – Consultant Sales –
What’s in it for you?
Our Account Executives enjoy a creative and diverse work-life. You will have access to ongoing training programs and enjoy a great sense of autonomy as an Account Executive. We offer you career development opportunities, and empowering work environment, and a myriad of recognition and awards. Key Features of your Day
- New Account Acquisition
- You will be actively qualifying prospective territory accounts, including identifying the purchasers and key buying behaviors
- You will develop a sales strategy, including comparing and evaluating services to make appropriate recommendations based on needs analysis of the prospective territory
- You sell in a collaborative environment, typically in the lead you will execute the sale, including proposal development, conducting presentations, and presenting the contract to close the sale
- Account Management
- You will actively sell into existing territory accounts, identifying opportunities for expanding product offerings and ensuring accounts are managed according to objectives
- You will actively develop your accounts sales strategy, through needs analysis and make appropriate recommendations
- As the lead you will be maintaining a consultative relationship with the territory account purchasers and influencers to ensure renewal and a continued growth path
- Your accounts may involve collaborating with other company stake holders on strategic goals
- Account Service
- Maintaining the accuracy of territory account administration by proactively updating account information and ensuring your record keeping is consistent and current
Best Candidates will Have
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university is preferred, but not a must
- 1-2 years selling with the responsibility for self-generated leads and territory management
- 1 of year working with strategic business development
- Strong prospecting and referral skills
- Hospitality/Service background, preferred
- Enterprise level / Global Sales experience a plus
- MS Office suite proficiency
- Ability to develop PowerPoint presentations and conduct basic database tasks in Excel
- Siebel experience or similar CRM, a plus
As an Account Executive, you must have a strong drive for results, superior negotiation skills, and the ability to build solid business relationships. You must have the communication and interpersonal skills necessary to engage a variety of audiences and convey information in a compelling way that garners positive results. Qualified candidates must be flexible, versatile, and possess the strategic selling ability to understand industry needs and know the correct approach to take. You must be an active learner who is eager to gain new skills and grow professionally with a global company.
Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, inventory, recruiter, trainer, media, professional, trainee, data entry, internship, administration, new graduate, executive assistant, sales management, coordinator, cashier, medical sales, distribution, financial, manager, sports, entertainment, international, consultant, real estate, telecommunications, general, retail, business, sports, entertainment, marketing, sports marketing, customer serviceKeywords: - entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, office, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, young, rock n' roll atmosphere, rookie managers, entry level management, sports-minded, college