To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4280 Professional Center Drive
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- Michael Ryan
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Franchise Development Specialist
TBC Corporation • Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Franchise Development Specialist is a Sales role focused on selling new franchises within one of our two powerful automotive businesses/brands: Midas and Big O Tires. This role will engage in a 6-12 week training process to learn all aspects of sales and transactional management in the Franchise Development & Integration departments. This development job requires a salesperson that can successfully qualify and convert leads delivered to them from initial contact to execution of franchise documents.
The leads are typically very savvy investors, and this job requires that the individual can successfully communicate and interact with high-profile business operators. This individual must be able to justify upfront investments in the franchise based upon the strength of the franchise brand and system. Knowledge of the auto industry, franchising and retail operations will help this candidate be successful.
Additionally, this role will help existing franchisees within our franchise brands sell or transfer their stores to new buyers. This role will identify new buyers for these existing stores through learning and following department qualification and store integration processes.
Must be a passionate individual who does not let “no” deter them from successful end outcomes.
Must have the ability to communicate in a precise detailed manner.
After training is completed the Franchise Development Specialist will recruit successful new franchisees for Big O Tires and Midas. New franchisees may be placed in a new or re-opened franchise location or may be matched with existing franchisees seeking to sell their businesses.
● Understand and be able to explain the systems and programs for each of our two franchise brands.
● Lead candidates through a complex, multi-stage process to educate them about our franchise opportunities and get them approved as franchisees.
● Assist existing franchisees in recruiting qualified buyers for their locations.
● Give guidance to existing franchisees looking to sell their businesses.
● Work with independent business brokers to source leads on a fee for referral basis.
● Continue to be primary point of contact for approved franchisees and work with internal departments to complete transactions after initial franchise approval.
● Be an enthusiastic advocate for all three of our franchise brands.
● Exceed aggressive sales goals to support the growth of our franchise business.
Education, Experience & Skills:
● Three + years’ experience in sales, business brokerage, or related regulated industry.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high comfort level interacting with franchisees and franchise candidates via telephone and written communications.
● Experience with Salesforce, ACT, Franconnect, or similar lead CRM tracking software.
● Recommended: automotive or retail background.
● Proficient in all MS Office tools.
● Nimble, and able to react quickly to changing business needs.
● Ability to facilitate discussion and drive consensus.
● Capability to work effectively and independently as well as in cross-functional teams.
● Strong and persistent drive to deliver positive results.
● Excellent organizational skills, including process flow creation and multitasking skills.