To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fresno, CA
- Xong Her
- Phone: (559) 228-8918
- Phone:: (559) 228-3238
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Home Health Aide / HHA
Right at Home In Home Care & Assistance • Fresno, CA
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Be part of a dynamic team that provides care to senior and disabled adults in their homes. Caring for an ill, aging, or disabled person can be a rewarding experience. Right at Home is currently looking for reliable, caring, compassionate and mature personal care attendants who are sincerely interested in improving the life of those we serve.
Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include, personal hygiene, ambulation, eating, dressing, grooming. Performs meals and snacks and may grocery shop. Performs patient-specific activities which could include, assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises, measuring and preparing special diets, and taking vitals. Performs household activities which include vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or GED certificate preferred.
- One year of caregiving experience in homes or facilities.
- Completion of a written competency evaluation.
- Current participant or graduate of a certified nursing assistant, home health aide, or medical assistant program.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation.
- Clean background and DMV check required.
- TB screening required.