To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1938 North Woodlawn Street
Wichita, KS 67208
- Denise Christian
- Phone: 316-685-1622
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
InfoSync Services • Wichita, KS
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Under the general supervision of the Controller, the Accountant's responsibilities include managing the monthly close for specific clients including posting journal entries, allocations, issuing financial statements and responding to P&L questions, balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly and quarterly basis, maintaining fixed assets and assisting in preparation of audits schedules. Other task and responsibilities assigned by the supervisor
1. Bachelors in Accounting
1. Client Relationship
1. Secondary contact for day to day activity, questions.
2. Participate in weekly client calls with client and controller if applicable.
3. Respond to client requests.
2. Monthly close process:
1. Capturing or uploading, validating, posting journal entries.
2. Prepare and maintain recurring journal entries
3. Maintain and update system “Allocation” entries.
4. Perform close procedures per period close checklist.
5. Issue/send preliminary financial statements to client as requested or required.
6. Receive and respond to preliminary P&L questions from client.
7. Issue/send final financial statements to client. (via Rightview web, email, and/or hardcopy)
8. Prepare and issue other reports for client.
3. Account Reconciliations:
1. Concentration bank account
2. All or most balance sheet accounts on a monthly or quarterly basis.
3. Participate in balance sheet reviews with Controller/Client
4. Other Activities:
1. EDI – loading files and validating cross reference tables. (Optional)
2. Monthly rental payments – submit change requests to AP
3. Maintain fixed asset system, updating for new assets and any other changes.
4. Assist in preparation of audit schedules and assist audit and support controller in additional audit requests.
5. Approve new vendor setup
1. Bachelor's degree or 4 years of related experience
2. Experience with creating and using financial statements, working knowledge of balance sheet and P&L Statement.
3. Intermediate to Advance Excel skills, including pivot tables and lookup function
4. Ability to multi-task and prioritize assigned projects to meet deadlines
5. Ability to communicate effectively with clients, customers and vendors
6. Self-motivated; ability to take on assigned tasks with minimal supervision
7. Work extra hours as needed