To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, OH
- Doug Cottengim
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Full Stack Web Application Developer
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We make IT personal.
CLICK is an IT staffing solutions company where people are at the heart of every assignment. The way we see it, our job isn’t done until we make the connection between rewarding careers for our candidates and successful projects for our clients.
Launched in 2013 by veterans of the IT staffing industry, CLICK takes a personal approach to helping clients and candidates, making lasting connections with everyone we serve. CLICK provides staffing services on a contract, contract to hire, and direct hire basis.
CLICK IT is seeking an Full Stack Web Application Developer for a CTH position in the Cincinnati, OH area.
* Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems
* Prepares detailed design specifications from which programs will be written
* Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents and maintains application programs.
* Consults with users or other IT Professionals to resolve issues with programs.
* Contributes to the development of project plans and timelines.
* Provides estimates for planned work
* Exhibits strong business knowledge and builds strong customer relationships.
* Occasionally leads small to moderately complex projects.
- Complete assigned tasks as directed in a timely manner using good object-oriented coding practices and standards
- Unit test code for proper functionality
- Code will be thoroughly commented and documented
- Follow the established standards, patterns, and processes
- Participate in team planning activities using either Agile or Waterfall project management
- Databases: Microsoft SQL Server (Stored Procedures, SSIS a plus )
- IDE: Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse
- Source Control: Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience with object-oriented design and development
- Experience with Web Services and integration
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Effective written and spoken communication skills.
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with FileNet/P8 or other ECM system is a plus
- Experience in the insurance industry is a plus
CANDIDATES MUST BE US CITIZEN OR HAVE VALID GREEN CARD/ EAD
CLICK IT offers a comprehensive suite of benefits including health, dental and vision insurance options with a 50% employee premium subsidy, paid holidays and individual PTO. We serve a wide variety of clients in diverse industries which allow us the opportunity to present a wide array of career opportunities to qualified candidates. Our goal is to develop lasting relationships with our consultants while understanding their career goals; thus providing our clients with the best possible candidate from a technical and cultural perspective.
Our application and interview process is based on the candidate experience. Please apply thru this job posting, visit our website www.clickitstaffing.com, or call into our offices to learn more about available positions. CLICK IT Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.