To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Strasburg, VA 22657
- Tony Mancuso
- Phone: 540-689-0325
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CDL A Truck Drivers Home 1-3 Times weekly $1200-$1400 wk
FirstFleet, Inc. • Strasburg, VA
Posted 27 days ago
New Per Mile Rate of $.48 Per Mile!! Click APPLY now and select location 051
OTR POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
NEW SIGN ON BONUS OF $2500 THRU 3/31/18!!
BE HOME WEEKLY!
FirstFleet is a dedicated carrier looking for Elkton, VA drivers. Domicile your trucks in Strasburg, VA! Park at/close to home
$.01 Yearly Mileage increases. Starts at $.48/mile.
We have sleeper positions open that averages $1200-$1400 wk. and is home 1-3 times per week and home on the weekends. Starts @ $.48 per mile.
New Benefit Changes
1. Low Cost Insurance - This year you are presented with a very low cost option for managing your health costs through the HDHP plan which includes a FirstFleet funded Health Savings Account.
2. Benefits Waiting Period - The waiting period for all benefits will be reduced to the 1st day of the month following only 30 days of employment.
3. Paid Time Off (PTO) is a big deal. We will be implementing 5 paid days off based on the length of service with FirstFleet.
4. Vacation Pay Out - Should you find yourself at the end of a year with vacation balances we don't want that to go unused. A cash payout program will be formalized that defines how all full time employees may participate.
5. 401K Match – We have implemented a percentage employer match for all employees.
• Full Benefits: Blue Cross / Blue Shield Medical, Dental, Vision, Hearing, 401K, Short and Long term Disability, Life Insurance
*Fuel Bonus earns an additional $.005 - $.02 per mile
*Hourly Delay Pay
• Full Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Hearing, 401K with matching, Short and Long term Disability, Life Insurance. (Insurance starts on the first day of the month following 30 days of employment)
**5 PTO (Personal Time Off) days
• Paid Vacations
• Holiday pay
• Uniforms Furnished
• Weekly Direct Deposit
• Quarterly Safety
• Late Model Volvo Trucks
· Must possess a Class A CDL from the state of residence
· Must have 1 year Tractor/Trailer Experience
· Must have no chargeable D.O.T. reportable accidents within the past three years
· Driving/Safety record must meet FirstFleet minimum requirements
· No felony convictions within past 7 years
· No DUI/DWI, drug or alcohol related convictions within past 5 years
· No careless or reckless driving convictions within past 5 years
· The applicant must have the ability to read, write, and communicate in English, and have the ability to understand the policies and regulations of FirstFleet, the Department of Transportation, and the various state and federal agencies which regulate the transportation industry
· Must submit a completed application form addressing each area of the form
· Must be physically able to perform the essential functions of the position they are applying for, with or without accommodation
NOTE: An accident is considered to be a DOT Recordable accident if any of the following conditions exist:
Fatality or bodily injury requiring medical treatment away from the scene
One or more vehicles are towed from the scene of the accident
NOTE: Except as mandated by FMCSA regulations, a criminal conviction will not automatically disqualify an applicant solely because the person has been convicted of a crime. We will conduct an individualized assessment and evaluate whether the conviction disqualifies the applicant. Although prior convictions or pleas may not automatically disqualify you from consideration, failure to disclose a conviction that has not been lawfully expunged will constitute falsification of your application and will disqualify you from employment.
All applications which meet FirstFleet's minimum hiring requirements, and for which there are positions available, will be processed and a complete background investigation will be conducted. This investigation will include verification of past and present employment, a current MVR for all states in which applicant has held a license, as well as criminal and credit reports. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the applicant successfully completing a DOT physical, physical abilities testing, a DOT drug screen and a driving test.