To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
- Mike Harding
- Phone: 319-533-8833
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Store Manager (Auto Retail Management)
Tuffy Associates Corp. • Cedar Rapids, IA
Posted 1 month ago
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Automotive Store Manager to join our growing team of professionals at Tuffy Auto Service Center; the Automotive Store Manager will primarily be focused on taking on complete management of a full-service auto repair facility, with full profit and loss liability. If you are looking to continue your career with a great organization that values their employees and management team, this Automotive Store Manager position is the ideal opportunity for you!
As an Automotive Store Manager, you will be responsible for all activities within a shop to achieve positive sales and profit results. In addition, the Automotive Store Manager will be focused on promoting the shop and its services through outstanding customer service, shop cleanliness and quality workmanship.
Other responsibilities for the Automotive Store Manager will include:
· Assuring all shop personnel are following the processes in place for vehicle inspections, sales process and safety procedures
· Hiring and maintaining a staff of professionals that reflect the Tuffy company culture
· Controlling costs, shop maintenance, cost of goods, payroll and quality control standards
· Setting and exceeding both internal and external profit and loss goals
The Automotive Store Managers we hire all come from a strong automotive background and possess a strong knowledge of the vehicles that are worked upon. In addition, it is critical that candidates that we hire are proven leaders that promote great service and teamwork.
Other requirements for the Automotive Store Manager include:
· Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
· Able to pass drug screen
· High School Diploma with some college experience, preferred
· Leadership training, a plus
· Proficient In Microsoft Word and Excel
· Strong work ethic that, through leadership ability, is imparted on staff
· Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities at once
· Ability to sell and communicate needs to customers in a professional manner
· Comfortable with acting as the face of the company at your location
At Tuffy, we offer our Management team top industry pay along with a competitive benefits package. Benefits may include:
· Excellent medical plan
· Superior industry pay Bonus paid on sales and profit
· 401(k) Savings
· Paid vacation
· Great work environment
· Monthly and quarterly bonus
· Paid training
Tuffy Auto Service Center is a privately held company with a strong presence in 15 states. We greatly value our employees and reward them with top industry pay and significant advancement opportunities, from management roles to having the opportunity to run your own Tuffy Auto Service Center. We are looking for hard workers and proactively ensure that the cream rises to the top.
Philosophy and Values – Since 1970, Tuffy has been committed to:
· Treating our customers and employees with honesty, respect, and professionalism
· Providing quality parts and service at an exceptional value
· Recognizing that satisfied customers are the foundation of our business
At Tuffy, we realize that our future success is determined by how well we exceed our customer’s expectations today.