To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3901 Cheyenne Drive
Archdale, NC 27263
- Jordan Alexander
- Phone: 336.434.8101
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Specialist
Häfele America Co. • Archdale, NC
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Under the direction of the Customer Service Coordinator, responds to customer phone and walk-in and non verbal inquiries via fax or email, in addition, performs a variety of duties related to inside sales and customer service in accordance with company policies and procedures
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Receives, researches, answers and follows up customer inquiries and requests regarding products, prices, shipment tracing, catalogs. Remains current on product knowledge. Uses computer and administrative knowledge to provide information to customers.
- Receives and directs inquiries from other departments regarding inside sales responsibilities.
- Provides office support as required.
- Remains current on changes in policies and procedures.
- Performs other clerical duties and projects assigned.
- Acquire skills to operate Hafele's computer system and phone system.
- Ability to use MS Outlook
- Additional assignments may be assigned as business dictates, key account management, sales-service duties in regards to customer calls or lead responsibilities in regards to work management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate or Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or three to five years experience and/or training handling incbound calls with a large call center or order entry where metrics were measured and expected to be met consistently on a monthly measurement; or equivalent combination of education and experience.