To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fresno, CA
- Anne Rutherford
- Phone: (559) 432-7780
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
PrideStaff Financial • Fresno, CA
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
YOU ARE IN DEMAND
At PrideStaff Financial® we bring more to our associates than just accounting and financial employment opportunities. We focus on what you value most, and provide resources such as tips for interviews, resumes and references to provide the best possible experience as you go through the interview process. In short, we help you find the work you want and need.
We never charge job seekers for our services.
Payroll Specialists should be a detail oriented, organized and have payroll processing and bank reconciliation experience.
Additional responsibilities for Payroll Specialists include:
- Perform daily payroll department operations
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance
Job Requirements – Payroll Specialist
The ideal Payroll Specialist candidate will have professional communication skills for client and personnel contact related to payroll duties.
Additional requirements for Payroll Specialists include:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
- High school diploma required, college courses in accounting preferred
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
WHY CHOOSE PRIDESTAFF FINANCIAL?
PrideStaff Financial® was created to meet the unique staffing challenges related to accounting, financial and bookkeeping positions. Sourcing and hiring qualified professionals in these fields is not easy and requires specialized experience. Our Staffing Consultants spend 100% of their time focused on the accounting and finance market.
We are focused on finding the right fit for each of our associates. Once a PrideStaff Financial recruiter contacts you, the process begins. You will have an in-person interview with our recruiting team to ensure we understand what you are seeking in your next career opportunity.
We are excited to speak with you if you are qualified and interested in this position!