To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fresno, CA
- Anne Rutherford
- Phone: (559) 540-2590
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PrideStaff Financial • Fresno, CA
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At PrideStaff Financial® we bring more to our associates than just accounting and financial employment opportunities. We focus on what you value most, and provide resources such as tips for interviews, resumes and references to provide the best possible experience as you go through the interview process. In short, we help you find the work you want and need.
We never charge job seekers for our services.
Job Description – Budget Assistant
PrideStaff Financial, a recruiting firm specializing in general accounting and financial positions, is seeking a dynamic Budget Assistant for a local Fresno client.
What we are looking for:
We are seeking a Budget Assistant to join our team of enthusiastic professionals all dedicated to providing exceptional service to our clients. The Budget Assistant will be responsible for the creation of annual, monthly and per-home budgets for Condominiums, Gated and Master Planned Communities.
Our ideal candidate will provide quality, detailed work and is capable of managing several budget projects simultaneously. The candidate should have excellent analytical skills along with the ability to confidently present budget data accurately and efficiently. This position requires about 80%-90% of the day working in Excel and the other 10%-20% reviewing and evaluating plans and collecting measurement and count data of the different building components. To be successful in this role, you must acquire some basic common knowledge of real estate principals and construction methods.
- Efficiently prepare forecast budgets by evaluating development plans and documentation
- Analyze data (e.g. Insurance, electricity, gas, water, landscaping, property management, office supply, taxes, & future repairs, etc.) to ensure budget accuracy
- Present project budgets to senior budget staff and/or management for review
Job Requirements – Budget Assistant
- Knowledge of MS Excel with demonstrated experience with data exporting, tracking and preparation of spreadsheets
- Familiarity with forecasting methods and data analysis
- Ability to understand budgeting and regulatory requirements
- Excellent numeracy skills with an attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of accounting best practices and regulations
- Skill in communicating effectively and professionally
- Skill in accurate record keeping with strict attention to detail and problem solving
Please email resume for immediate consideration to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]WHY CHOOSE PRIDESTAFF FINANCIAL?
PrideStaff Financial® was created to meet the unique staffing challenges related to accounting, financial and bookkeeping positions. Sourcing and hiring qualified professionals in these fields is not easy and requires specialized experience. Our Staffing Consultants spend 100% of their time focused on the accounting and finance market.
We are focused on finding the right fit for each of our associates. Once a PrideStaff Financial recruiter contacts you, the process begins. You will have an in-person interview with our recruiting team to ensure we understand what you are seeking in your next career opportunity.
We are excited to speak with you if you are qualified and interested in this position!