To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Whitehall, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Old Country Buffet - Hospitality Restaurant Manager
Food Management Partners • Whitehall, PA
Posted 2 months ago
Experience - 1 years
Degree - High School
Restaurant - Food Service, Management
We Applaud You
Recognition of your efforts is a mainstay here at Old Country Buffet. With upper-management training and employee appreciation your hard work will never go unnoticed.
We Hear You
Employee feedback is valued at Old Country Buffet where we rely on your opinions and recommendations when making restaurant changes and critical decisions.
Old Country Buffet has new opportunities for Hospitality Restaurant Managers!
As an integral member of our restaurant management team, you will be responsible for managing the daily operations of the restaurant and its employees. Our restaurant managers create a dining occasion that delivers an exceptional experience through outstanding hospitality and food service to our guests.
Essential job functions of a restaurant manager may include, but are not limited to
- Operates a well-managed, clean, and safe restaurant.
- Ensures proper employee staffing.
- Supervises, trains, and develops team members.
- Maintains strict compliance with health, safety, and security standards and procedures to provide a healthy and safe working and dining environment.
- Oversees the preparation of food which includes employee recipe adherence while meeting the company’s high standard for food presentation, sanitation, and quality.
- Meets restaurant financial objectives, such as food and labor costs, sales, guest counts, etc.
- Provides outstanding guest service and interacts with guests to ensure an exceptional dining experience. Resolves all store-level guest questions, complaints, and/or problems in a timely manner and with the appropriate follow-through.
- Responsible for restaurant administrative requirements (i.e., scheduling, orders, etc.).
- Supports the company’s local store marketing programs such as advertisements, promotions, menus, etc.
- Assists and supports other members of the restaurant management team and team members through coaching and guidance.
Minimum qualifications for a restaurant manager include, but are not limited to
- 1 + years restaurant management experience preferred.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work an excess of 50 hours per week.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for prolonged periods.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.